If your feelings are overwhelming and you can no longer function normally, you are not alone. According to statistics, 10% of the population will be affected by a mood disorder during their lifetime. If this is your case, contact me. We will work together to correct this situation.
- Postpartum disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Seasonal affective disorder
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Since the early 1990s, I have been counselling clients who have experienced traumatic events of all kinds. I have a profound knowledge of specialized counselling techniques for these problems and I help my clients express their fears and develop strategies to face difficult situations. Furthermore, as needed, I also act as an intermediary with health professionals.
- Domestic violence
- Incest and sexual assaults
- Criminal offences
- Car accidents
- Harassment and bullying
- Emergencies or work-related stress
- Bad experiences related to drugs, including hallucinogens and amphetamines (paranoia, extended “downs”, etc.)
If negative thoughts and a low self-esteem are preventing you from achieving your goals and living your life to the fullest, therapy can be the answer.
- Feeling rejected and isolated
- Sense of inferiority
- Constant self-criticism, or high sensitivity to other people’s criticism
- Inability to make decisions
At times, when faced with questions about life, a confidential conversation with a neutral outsider can help you get out of an impasse.
- Questions related to your life’s purpose
- Reflections on your family life (relationships with your parents, siblings, partner, children)
- Calling into question your job or career
- Questions related to your sexual orientation or gender identity